Thursday, May 15, 2008

Poppy Seed Chicken!

Yum Yum! Last night we had a fun little dinner party which at nine quickly turned into an American Idol Party!!! Sean and his coworker/friend, Christy came over. We let John Ross pick a friend to invite over also,and he chose Jaydn! Of course Jaydn's mom came too!!!

My little bro is so cool! He works in The Cancer Research Center at MCG! I love that he lives in Augusta and we get to see each other so much! Hmmmm...I wonder if he is coming over this week too for LOST! You are welcome to if you are reading this! His friend Christy, in photo, is very sweet and very smart!!! She went to medical school in China!
John ross is Sooooooo Biggggggg! I love this beautiful boy!

1 comments:

melia said...

Awwww! That looks like fun!! Wish I could have been there!


BTW, David Cook, ALLLL the way, baby! =)

JR looks just delicious! =)