Friday, May 23, 2008

We're Back!

We are back from the land of the sick!!! John Ross got some nausea medicine that helped him kicked the stomach bug and lays ever so still to let me put the pink eye drops in! I am actually being serious here. He just lays there very serious wondering what I am doing then of course quickly realizes that This is not a GAME, this crazy lady is putting drops of something directly into my eye...AGAIN?...! Anyways I am so glad he is doing better. What better way to celebrate than to go to the bEACH!!! We are off to do some last minute errands, including mailing a get well package to my nephew, 'Blue', who is recovering from having his tonsils out today. Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear it! AND glad L & L didn't get the conjunctivitis! Please give Mother Ocean our regards!
Love, PaPa

Jenna said...

Glad John Ross is feeling better! Hope y'all are having fun at the beach!!