Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A little child labor...

Never hurt anyone!!! Ok so it wasn't really child labor! I am keeping Uncle Micah this week during the day and he wanted something to do!!!

Then Uncle Micah said John Ross needed a diaper change and tried to hand him off to me. I told him that was an Uncle's job!!! I think it was his first time ever changing a diaper!!!

John Ross loves his Uncle Micah! As you can see in the pictures as he lays still while Micah changes his diaper!!! My diaper changes are not that easy these days! John Ross loves having a friend to sit next to him and play ball while we are in the car and someone who repeatedly falls down on purpose just to make him laugh!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so proud of Micah! It seems like just yesterday he was in kindergarten. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love the top picture! Definately a keeper! What a great Uncle!

melia said...

that is awesome! What an influence you, Lee, and JR are having on him!

Terri said...

Hey, I now know that Micah can work for free!! Steve and I want you to know how much you have helped us this summer. Micah is always excited to come over to be at your house with John Ross. I love the pictures of them together. These are memories Micah will never forget.
Love, Mimi

Unknown said...

What great pictures is all I can say...and what a wonderful relationship John Ross and Micah have. My heart is warmend.

I love you al,
Grammy