This week has been pretty tough. Just lots and lots going on. John Ross truly is an amazing little boy. I love him so much. He has had a lot of fun with his Aunt and cousins! They have taken such great care of him while I am at work! Which, yeah, working is tiring! I know I may sound negative, but I am so happy that I am going back to the classroom! I really believe in being a teacher and I can't wait to have the students there on the first day! Today I spent all day moving my classroom furniture around and setting up my classroom! As I was unpacking my supplies, I opened a brand new box of pencils! They smelled so good!!! (hehe) As I looked at all those pencils I thought about my students this year and the opportunity ahead of me to make a difference in a child's life! I am thankful that God has blessed me with this opportunity. Look for lots of pictures to be coming soon of my finished classroom and us moving this weekend. Is this all seriously going to happen!?! If you want to see pics of what our little chief has been up to, check my sis's blog!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Lindsay, you are such a blessing to the kids you will have in class this year! I still remember my second and third grade teachers so fondly, as I'm sure your students will in the years to come. :)
Best wishes on your move and new house!!!!
Post a Comment