Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What is John Ross up to at 12 months?

John Ross is all over the house these days! He pretty much just plays allllllll day long! I have come to enjoy eating at the table because it is a chance to not chase him around! Here are some things that he loves to do!
He loves to play peek-a-boo!
He has become a master cruiser! He loves to mimic us! Here he is answering the phone. This little phone is pretty fun. I wish I could figure out how to take video because when it plays music, he dances! You wouldn't believe how often you hear music, it will come on a commercial and he will stop what he is doing to do a little dance! He looks at us like, "come on, didn't you get the memo? when you hear music you dance!!" I can't believe I had the camera on him when he stood for the first time for so long! This is today! he spent about 30 seconds clapping and standing!
He loves to climb anything and everything!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic!! What a GOOD-looking little man he is! I'm so happy he likes that phone... Wish he could call me on it! Soon :-)

Love,
PaPa

Anonymous said...

That is so precious! I love the ones of him standing!!! Before you know it.....off he'll be!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures....he is sooooooooooooooooo FULL of LIFE! Beautiful, life.

Grammy

melia said...

Wow! =) Great pics.

Terri said...

I love you John Ross!! Grandpa and I had so much fun last night babysitting you. I know that these are times we will cherish forever!! Love, Mimi