Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Bathtime Story!

This is the Life! I will put the cap on your soap, Mom! Now I will drink your soap, Mom! But Why, I wanna drink your soap, I promise I won't get sick! I'm sorry, It is poison, and we don't drink it. Do you wanna hold a toy? Yeah, a Toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, cool, More Toys! I love to play with this cup! and I LOVE bathtime!

5 comments:

Sean said...

lol.

Anonymous said...

that is too funny! i laughed at the naked bum picture! I tried to get a good naked bum picture of Jadyn but was unsucessful!!

melia said...

that was adorable!!! And I love the plant by the tub!!! I can't wait to take a bath in it! =)

melia said...

that was adorable!!! And I love the plant by the tub!!! I can't wait to take a bath in it! =)

Haylee said...

He is too cute! It looks like your new house has a beautiful tub, too!