This is not a posed pic ! This is John Ross with his best friend Jaydn! They are so sweet together! And I happen to love his mom too! I am so happy that they will be here another year! Maybe by then, they will never want to leave the south and Jaydn and John Ross can grow up even more together. But seriously, I am so happy they will be *running* around together next summer! I remember my first post and our J boys! Lindsey took this pic of the boys at the river last saturday. She took lots of beautiful pictures also, coming soon!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
omg it was so funny to see the first post!! Jadyn had NO hair!! I don't remember him like that!! I definately have to scrapbook the one of them together, too cute!!
Post a Comment