We got to have John Ross' best bud over to play! They were having lots of fun!
Jaydn and tree!
Checking out the snowman!
Lee was laying on the floor and they thought that was pretty funny! Here they are hitting him in the head!

'ride a little horsey'!
The next day I took a nice nap while John Ross had some quality time with daddy. I woke up to see why John ross LOVES his daddy so much!!!! Yup, that is my baby eating a blow pop (instead of lunch!) Lee said he just sat there licking it so seriously, and don't try to take it away from him your you will hear one loud scream!
Silly boys:)


3 comments:
That is awesome! I love that pic of J and JR with their bottoms up in the air. So cool that JR has a real friend his age!
ha ha those are SO cute!!! and funny!! I'm so glad they are friends too!!
Linds they are so cute! I love the fact that Lee subbed lunch with a sucker--sounds like Kevin in our future children's lives :)
Post a Comment