John Ross is finally feeling better. He had a fever all day yesterday with a mean virus. It is so sad to see your baby sick, but I am enjoying my day with my babe!
Look at that face!
John Ross is finally feeling better. He had a fever all day yesterday with a mean virus. It is so sad to see your baby sick, but I am enjoying my day with my babe!
Posted by John Ross at 12/10/2008
4 comments:
awww. I can see his sickness. =( Did you realize that Lu wore that outfit, then E, now JR? SO COOL.
so cute is right! sorry he has been sick...there is a terrible virus going around!
Poor baby! Jadyn had it too...it is very sad to see them sick! I'm sure it was a nice break for you though :o) We are doing good and we miss ya'll too!
Sweet baby...beautiful Christmas tree.
love you,
Grammy
Post a Comment