Saturday, February 07, 2009

Aunt Emily and the Muffin!

John Ross has been having so much fun with Aunt Emily! Here they are baking yummy muffins together! I can tell John Ross can't wait to eat them by the progressively worse drool on his shirt!!! John Ross is so blessed to have such a fun Aunt to keep him during the day!

Waiting!
Aunt Emily also took John Ross to our Church's (Journey Community Church) Playgroup! He had a 'Ball'! Want to pick them all up!
So Cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Lindsay! Great pics of the Muffin Chief - Chief Muffin? - and I love the new title pic. Very arty!
Love,
PaPa

Terri said...

So, so cute!! I love the new layout. I sure hope that he feels better today.
Love ya, Mimi

melia said...

Emily is awesome! This is even better than before.

Unknown said...

I love the one where he is running after the ball!