Sunday, April 05, 2009

Zoo Day

We had a great time at the Zoo! Mimi, Pa, and Uncle Micah met us there! It was a beautiful day! Looking at something very exciting~!
Elephants!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Looking at the giraffes
This was taken right before the goat got John Ross' whole hand in his mouth! The pic right after that was hilarious because I look terrified and John Ross is still laughing!!!
MOOOOOOO
Feeding the bird with Pa!
I love him more than words explain! He is the happiest and friendliest baby! Oh, wait he is a toddler, his is ALMOST two. It has flown by. He is learning more words by the minute and it is really fun to finally be able to communicate together. His new love for books is awesome and tiring all at once! He LOVES to read and we read about a hundred books a day!
last pic of the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I wanna see the pic where you look freaked out and he is laughing!! I think that would be a hilarious picture!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of a fun family day at the zoo. Love you,

xoxox,
Grammy

Unknown said...

love your shorter haircut too! I saw it before I left for germany...but it looks really cute in these pictures.