It was so fun to go to statesboro yesterday for Mom's Group! I remember the first time I went to Mom's Group. I was so pregnant. All the babies have grown up so much! Brayden, Cherish, and Jackson are running around like big two year olds! Judah is just getting in on the fun walking around like a one year old! And Wyatt and John Ross are crawling or scooting getting into everything! Wyatt was posted on this blog as John Ross' First Friend! I could barely get them to sit still to get a picture of them yesterday!!! Here are a few pictures!



Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Mom's Group in Statesboro
Posted by John Ross at 3/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
John Ross, I am so glad that you were able to take a road trip and see all your old friends. Tell Mommy and Daddy that they need to go on a date tomorrow night so that you can come to Mimi and Grampa's house!! Love, Mimi
YAY I can see them now! John ross is so cute as always. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!!
Lindsay,
Sounds like you and John Ross had a good time seeing the mommies and babies at Mom's group. It is amazing how well John Ross is growing! You and Lee are such good parents!
Love you,
Grammy
Post a Comment