Sunday, March 30, 2008

Somebody buy this boy some toys!!! (JK)

Just Kidding!!! Even though John Ross has plenty of toys all around the house, he mostly plays with everything else around the house!!! Here he is learning a little cause and effect action!!! I guess I should hide some of HIS toys in this drawer:) He is really moving! This morning he pulled all the way up on the ottoman and was standing!
We had a great time at Darrell and Laura's wedding/party last night. We got to pretend to be parents of twins! Lee held John Ross and I held Jaydn! Jaydn's mom Lindsey was the photographer. Even though they are two of the easiest babies ever, I can't imagine having two at once. I will post some pics later:)

1 comments:

Haylee said...

Kids sure do love getting into everything- especially NON toys!! He is growing up so fast!!! Those are great pictures!