Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Party!!!

John Ross had a great birthday party. Lots of family and friends came to celebrate his first year of life!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better watch out on that glass boy or your face might stay like that!

melia said...

it was a great party!!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday John Ross!

Brooks said...

Happy Birthday John Ross!

Anonymous said...

how cute! I'm so glad I got to see y'all this weekend! I posted my pictures (and links to some videos I took) on my picasa page so check them out!

love you!!

John Ross said...

What is your picasa page link? It was great to see you too:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birth day John Ross Jeffcoat.....I still can not believe he is already one! It was yesterday that we all smelled the sweetness on him when he was so fresh from God.

I am happy it was a beautiful day for everyone that could be there. My heart and love was there too

Grammy

He is a beautiful, beautiful boy.

Anonymous said...

http://picasaweb.google.com/deanakeathley