Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Famous Little Blogger Baby!

I love that some of my loved ones have blogs that I can check and see what they are up to! It is especially fun when I check their blogs and see pics of my baby boy! My Sis and Friend both put precious pics of him in honor of his birthday!!!!
I had a pretty good day with John Rossy on his birthday! A special highlight was wearing him in the sling and making homemade apple sauce cupcakes together! I got the big mixer out so he could see what we were doing! He seemed to enjoy it! I told him everything we were measuring and doing and he just smiled and smiled!!! WHEN I cook, i enjoy it and I hope that is something John Ross and I can share in the future! It is good quality time. Here are some pictures that we took of him enjoying the final product! It was the healthiest cupcake I have ever tasted!!!

4 comments:

Haylee said...

Every time I see him in a picture (or in person) he is the happiest thing EVER!!! What a blessing! He is just too cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Bethany said...

you are such a good mom, lindsay. john ross is blessed to have you for his mommy! i love you, my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute! I can't wait to do all this with Jadyn next month! It is crazy it has been a year already!!!

melia said...

OH, wow! He ate it!!!! =)