Whew, whatta week. First of all let me just say...I have the best husband, sister, and family!!! Last thursday, I got to experience pure joy as I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I was home from work. I called lee and told him I was bringing him lunch! Well he got his silverware out and in the package was a digital preg test that said "pregnant"! He was shocked and excited. He was totally shocked and kinda calm. My reaction on the other hand was a bit hysterical! Laughing out loud and crying tears of joy and crying into the phone to my sis...I'm pregnant. Wow, it felt so good to say that! We enjoyed starting the end of our journey and told everyone in sight! As soon as I woke up Tuesday morning, I felt a little different. Then I started spotting. We met at the dr's office and they told me I had a UTI and their preg test said negative. After looking at the blood test hormone levels, I definately was beginning a pregnancy. It's clear now that I am not pregnant. I feel so blessed because God has given me a peace beyond understanding at this point. I believe He is in control and this is not a mistake. I also feel blessed that this happened so early on and not after I had bonded with a baby growing inside me. John Ross was so proud calling himself a brother! I know he will be one day! I told him mommy's tummy wasn't ready for a baby yet and we would just have to wait for a baby. He doesn't quite understand, but he doesn't need to. He didn't really quite understand the concept of me being pregnant. It feels like we are back to square one...but we so aren't! It is clear Lee and I's faith has grown in leaps through all this! We feel more content than ever with our precious little miricle John Ross. That doesn't mean we won't follow where the Lord leads and keep trying! I know God has great things planned for us!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Lindsay, I am so sorry you are dealing with all this...you really have been on a rollor coaster lately. You are handling it so much better than most people would and I admire your strength. I love you girl!!
Lindsay-
i had no idea all this was going on and i'm so sorry to hear about it. We've had two miscarriages in the last 8 months, so i can totally relate to how you're feeling and what you're going through. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you guys as you go through this time of wanting and waiting...we're right there with you!!
I'm so sorry Lindsey--I'll be praying for you. God has a great plan for you and your family.
I am so inspired by your faith, and attitude. John Ross is truly blessed to have you as his parents. You are the best....and God will continue to bless you.;..you have put your trust in Him.
Post a Comment